Outlawz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Outlawz

A clan in the game Medal of Honor Heroes 1 for the PSP.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New MOHH site for every one

Go down 
+4
OtD Oo SiGmA PwNz
OLZ NiZm0
OLZ BIRDMAN
PI Legionaire
8 posters
AuthorMessage
PI Legionaire

PI Legionaire

New MOHH site for every one Empty
PostSubject: New MOHH site for every one   New MOHH site for every one Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 10:29 am

Alright, join and register this site, http://www.createforum.com/mohh/index.php?sid=79ac162d022037b7300d27933ae677ff&mforum=mohh we will eventually host tournys. an really you can do anything here. its for every one ho plays mohh 1 or 2. any clan, i made a rank for OLZ, and a section for your clan. so go ahead and register. this is not i clan biased website by the way.
Back to top Go down
OLZ BIRDMAN
Admin
Admin
OLZ BIRDMAN

PostSubject: Re: New MOHH site for every one   New MOHH site for every one Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 10:42 am

yea guys register, its coo
Back to top Go down
http://outlawz.algoo.net
OLZ NiZm0
OLZ O.G.
OLZ O.G.
OLZ NiZm0

PostSubject: Re: New MOHH site for every one   New MOHH site for every one Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 10:45 am

OK. Hold on.. Let me play 1st. lol
Back to top Go down
OtD Oo SiGmA PwNz
Admin
Admin
OtD Oo SiGmA PwNz

PostSubject: Re: New MOHH site for every one   New MOHH site for every one Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 12:10 pm

iight ill register..
Back to top Go down
XiV McPoPPeR

XiV McPoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: New MOHH site for every one   New MOHH site for every one Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 1:08 pm

i like kezzys site more, his site has like 250 active members too...
Back to top Go down
OLZ NiZm0
OLZ O.G.
OLZ O.G.
OLZ NiZm0

PostSubject: Re: New MOHH site for every one   New MOHH site for every one Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 6:59 pm

XiV McPoPPeR wrote:
i like kezzys site more, his site has like 250 active members too...

Including me. As a ADMIN lol
Back to top Go down
OtD Oo SiGmA PwNz
Admin
Admin
OtD Oo SiGmA PwNz

PostSubject: Re: New MOHH site for every one   New MOHH site for every one Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 7:08 pm

ive never seen kezzys site.. well i think i have and signed up for it but i dont remember it.
Back to top Go down
OLZ 2 Fr3sH
Recruit
Recruit
OLZ 2 Fr3sH

PostSubject: Re: New MOHH site for every one   New MOHH site for every one Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 6:13 pm

i agree with mcpop on this topic
Back to top Go down
SaTaNsSpAwN

SaTaNsSpAwN

PostSubject: Re: New MOHH site for every one   New MOHH site for every one Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 2:34 pm

shut the fuck up outlawz you lick the big balls of TGZ
Back to top Go down
OtD Oo SiGmA PwNz
Admin
Admin
OtD Oo SiGmA PwNz

PostSubject: Re: New MOHH site for every one   New MOHH site for every one Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 3:05 pm

Satan stfu your horrid man.. im serious.. stop fuckin playin you little british fag.. go sip sum tea with your legs crossed over you small sac empty of balls you little faggit.
Back to top Go down
SaTaNsSpAwN

SaTaNsSpAwN

PostSubject: Re: New MOHH site for every one   New MOHH site for every one Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 3:24 pm

why you sayin horrid u ugly retard just sound idiotic an u wanna start on me coz im british.. tell me fiyyahhh how much does you mum way (if she has died of fatfuckitus yet of course like most americans) one or two tonnes? an the stereotype you hae of the british is way fuckin off u would half step into liverpool youd get stabbed an robbed 3 steps in (but thats just me hopin you will come here) but americans just sit there like fat fucks playin there shite sports not a clue that there all fuckin simpletons
Back to top Go down
OtD Oo SiGmA PwNz
Admin
Admin
OtD Oo SiGmA PwNz

PostSubject: Re: New MOHH site for every one   New MOHH site for every one Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 5:35 pm

HAHAHAHAHAHAH... Jus because half of the americans are fat.. wut about half of the other that are super hot and dont have Butter Yellow crooked teeth? and you tell me?? have you ever heard of the thing called the dentist or a toothbrush? cus dayum u guys sure need em.. sippin yur litttle tea and stufff.. ohh im british look at me.. Bloody Wankers.. well ya kno wut STFU ILL GO BLOODY WANKAZ ON YO MOFO ASS lil Centa meterr peter as a dick.. damm you guys are a disgrase to our world.. and if half of us are fat why do we dominate the whole world and have the most technology and the most power in the world?? and half of the americans are fat because their not starving and because they have money unlike you little poor kids sitting on the street.. Ohh Mummy can we go get some tea? little fags are like girls i swear..
Back to top Go down
OLZ 2 Fr3sH
Recruit
Recruit
OLZ 2 Fr3sH

PostSubject: Re: New MOHH site for every one   New MOHH site for every one Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 6:04 pm

ren nis so wiikiid
Back to top Go down
FL DeTHoFWaR

PostSubject: Re: New MOHH site for every one   New MOHH site for every one Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 10:11 am

i think ik who won...
Back to top Go down
PI Legionaire

PI Legionaire

PostSubject: Re: New MOHH site for every one   New MOHH site for every one Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 9:05 am

hahahaha, wow, that whole thing kinda came outa no where. First of all, i don't think he's the spawn of Satan. Secondly, i definatly think that OLZ won...yeah definatly.
Back to top Go down
FL DeTHoFWaR

PostSubject: Re: New MOHH site for every one   New MOHH site for every one Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 1:48 pm

thats what i said... albino
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New MOHH site for every one   New MOHH site for every one Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New MOHH site for every one
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Outlawz :: Welcome :: Announcements-
Jump to: